Great Customer Service - Across the World

We often hear from customers that are pleased with the service that our outstanding staff provides to customers throughout North America. Typically, we don't brag about these instances publicly because we want you to have the experience for yourself, rather than telling you how great your All States Ag Parts experience is going to be.

However,  in this case, I wanted to share a letter that came in this week from a new friend in Australia. It not only gave me a sense of pride in All States Ag Parts, but in America too!

Dear Sir,

I am a sugar cane farmer in North Queensland Australia who needed a part of the hitch assembly for a 8970 New Holland tractor.

For reasons I wont go into, I didn't have any luck sourcing the part in Australia so upon searching the web I decided to give All States a ring.

Just by chance I rang the Fort Atkinson branch in Iowa.

To my surprise on the other end of the line I noticed an accent similar to my own, Richard Keel he said his name was.

Richard was the most obliging, professional salesman I have come across. I mean nothing was too much trouble, from photographs, emails and then shipping, he was more than helpful.

Sadly we lack this kind of customer service down here.

My part arrived on Friday so I have yet to let Richard know but sure thing Monday I will give him a call.

So, to whom it may concern I want to thank you for the excellent service and the pleasurable experience I have had dealing with All States Ag Parts and plan to pass this on
to any industry friends I have back here.


Regards,

 RM



I'm excited to be going back to work tomorrow. This was a great reminder that the simple, everyday things we do at All States Ag Parts really do matter! - Terry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winterize your Tractor: for tractors being stored in the winter

Safety on Farms

Check out this International 464 Tractor Brought Back to life After a Barn Fire