Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Tuesday, October 23, 2018
Post-Harvest Maintenance TipsThe goal of post-harvest maintenance is to prepare equipment for the next usage, whether that is next month, next spring or next fall. Without a proper inspection after fall use, farmers will likely have to spend more time and resources fixing equipment later – time that could be spent in the field.
1. Clean tractor exterior and interior. Start with an air compressor to blow away dirt and crop debris inside and out. This helps remove unwanted seeds that can transfer to other fields where they don’t belong. Also, debris attracts rodents that can damage electrical components. Follow up with a pressure wash to remove stubborn dirt and grime. Then wax to restore paint shine and provide protection from UV rays and chemical residues.
2. Touch up scratches and bare spots with tractor paint from All States Ag Parts.
3. Clean the radiator, condensers, and coolers with compressed air and water. Always blow the opposite direction of air travel to remove dirt and debris. An 1/8” of grime can act like 2” of insulation when it comes to keeping cast iron parts cool.
4. Take care of the interior. Increase comfort and reduce fatigue by replacing or repairing worn seats. Also repair or replace damaged upholstery panels in the cab to insulate and reduce noise. All States Ag Parts carries a nice selection of cab upholstery kits as well as a huge selection of seats.
5. Check weather stripping around doors and windows to ensure a snug fit. These help improve climate control, and help prevent dust and chemical vapors from entering the cab.
6. Changing oil and filters prior to storage will prepare equipment for the next season.
7. Lubricate all grease fittings and exposed metal surfaces that slide in and out of seals to prevent rust and corrosion.
Monday, July 2, 2018
Salvage Arrivals for the Week of June 25, 2018
All States Ag Parts salvages more ag equipment than anyone in the country. The units listed below were brought in the week of June 25 and are available for parts. We stock tractor parts, combine parts, planter parts, hay equipment parts, skid steer parts and much more. All of our parts have a one-year warranty, including used parts.
If you don't see your equipment on this list, give us a call at 877-530-4430. We've been salvaging ag equipment for 20 years and probably have your part.
Gehl 2175 Mower Conditioner
Hesston 1340 Mower Conditioner
International 830 Forage Harvester
New Holland 114 Swather
New Holland 1118 Swather
New Holland 273 Baler
New Idea 456 Baler
John Deere 612C Header
John Deere 7000
Skid Steer Loaders
John Deere 240
John Deere 4475
John Deere 7775
New Holland L785
Allis Chalmers 7010
Allis Chalmers D15
Allis Chalmers G
Allis Chalmers WC
Case IH Steiger 550
John Deere 350
John Deere 4450
John Deere 5520
John Deere 9230
Massey Ferguson 255
Call 877-530-4430 today for the best selection of used tractor and combine parts!
#usedcombineparts, #usedtractorparts, #usedheaderparts,
#usedindustrialequipmentparts, #usedplanterparts, #usedskidsteerparts